|Place of Origin:||China|
|نام تجاری:||HD Boiler|
|گواهی:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Steam Drum|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||50~100 Days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||400 Tons per month|
|Structure:||Water tube||Type:||Natural Circulation|
|Output:||Hot Water / Steam||Dimension:||Customized|
High pressure water tube boiler steam drum manufacturer for 75 t / h Indonesia EPC project
1. A steam drum is a pressure chamber of a steam boiler located at the upper extremity of steam boiler circulatory system.
2. It is a reservoir of water/steam at the top end of the water tubes.
3. The steam drum stores the steam generated in the water tubes and acts as a phase-separator for the steam/water mixture.
4. Steam is separated from the water and then discharged at a position above the water level maintained there.
|1||The main components in a boiler system are the boiler feedwater heaters, deaerator, boiler, feed pump, economizer, boiler, superheater, attemperator, steam system, condenser and the condensate pump.|
|2||In addition there are sets of controls to monitor water and steam flow, fuel flow, airflow and chemical treatment additions.|
Steam-water separation details
|1||Primary steam-water separation removes nearly all the steam from the water so that very little steam is recirculated from the drum bottom towards the heated tubes through the outlet connection (downcomer).|
|2||At secondary separation, steam is passed through a secondary stage of separators or scrubber elements (usually closely spaced corrugated parallel plates) for final water droplet removal. Steam is then exhausted through various ports.|
Boiler steam drum water level is one of the most important power plant parameters to both measure and control. Control of the proper water level in the boiler is critical for safe operation of the boiler. If the level is too low, boiler tubes will be damaged by overheating. If the level is too high, steam separators will not function properly, temperature control will be difficult, and the superheater tubes and turbine could be damaged by moisture or water treatment chemical carryover.
A steam drum is a standard feature of a water-tube boiler. It is a reservoir of water/steam at the top end of the water tubes. The drum stores the steam generated in the water tubes and acts as a phase-separator for the steam/water mixture. The difference in densities between hot and cold water helps in the accumulation of the "hotter"-water/and saturated-steam into the steam-drum.
1. The separated steam is drawn out from the top section of the drum and distributed for process.
2. Further heating of the saturated steam will make superheated steam normally used to drive a steam turbine.
3. Saturated steam is drawn off the top of the drum and re-enters the furnace in through a superheater. 4. The steam and water mixture enters the steam drum through riser tubes, drum internals consisting of demister separate the water droplets from the steam producing dry steam.
5. The saturated water at the bottom of the steam drum flows down through the downcomer pipe.