|Place of Origin:||China|
|نام تجاری:||HD Boiler|
|گواهی:||ISO9001 , SGS , TUV , ASME , EN|
|Model Number:||Steam drum|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy Packing|
|Delivery Time:||50~100 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||400 Tons per month|
|وضعیت:||جدید||تایپ کنید:||گردش طبیعی / یک بار از طریق|
|ساختار:||لوله آتش / آب||فشار:||فشار کم / متوسط / زیاد|
|خروجی:||آب گرم / بخار||ابعاد:||سفارشی سازی|
|وزن:||10 ~ 1000 تن||بندر:||شانگهای|
Pressure Vessel steam and water separation Metallurgical Industry ASME certification manufacturer
Steam drums are a regular feature in many boiler systems. The steam drum provides a space for the saturated steam generated in the tubes and for the separation of moisture from the steam. It is a reservoir of water/steam at the top end of the water tubes in the water-tube boiler. Steam drums store the steam generated in the water tubes and act as a phase separator for the steam/water mixture.
1. To mix the saturated water that remains after steam separation with the incoming feedwater.
2. To mix the chemicals that are put into the drum for the purpose of Corrosion control and water treatment.
3. To purify the steam by removing contaminants and residual moisture.
4. To provide the source for a blowdown system where a portion of the water is rejected as a means of controlling the boiler water chemistry and reducing the solids content.
5. To provide a storage of water to accommodate any rapid changes in the boiler load.
1. It prevents the carry-over of water droplets into the superheater, where thermal damage could result.
2. It minimizes the carry-under of steam with the water that leaves the drum, where this residual steam would reduce the circulation effectiveness of the boiler.
3. It prevents the carry-over of solids. Solids are dissolved in the water droplets that may be entrained in the steam if not separated properly. By proper separation, this prevents the formation of deposits in the superheater and ultimately on the turbine blades.
In this circulation, the water flowing from upper drums through downcomers which is located in the boiler is relatively cold, flow down to mud drum. From mud drum, water flow back into the steam drum after passing through the evaporator tubes.
In this forced circulation, fluid is pumped through the evaporator. This causes the boiler can work with very high pressures.
ASME 'S' & 'U' STAMP
1. Fabrication area of 200,000 square meters
2. 150 Engineers
3. 600 Coded welders
4. 60 Licensed Inspectors(NDT Level-III instructors)
5. Class-A Licenses for Design and Manufacture Boiler
6. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System
7. ASME Certificate of Power Boilers
8. ASME 'S','U' and NB stamp authorization
Design and Manufacturing capacity
1. Two automatic coiler production lines
2. Hot bending to minimum bending radius 0.6D
3. Membrane wall tube bending , with horizontal and vertical panel bending machines
4. Panel fabrication for up to for 1000MW power plant boilers
5. Fabrication of CFB Boiler Cyclone Separators
6. Fabrication of Header to Chinese standards(GB), US standards (ASME), or EU standard (EN)
7. Broad range of heat treatment equipment including 10 furnaces, offering normalizing and tempering
تماس با شخص: Wendy